Sunday, November 18, 2012

Queen Bee Reclaimed

I have always been a little odd; a fact that isn't becoming any less true with age.  A younger me had all the time in the world, and was able to indulge herself in an unending number of hobbies and interests. And then life happened. Quickly.

Now I work more than I should (who doesn't these days?) in one of those big-corporate-job-type-roles.  But it took a baby to make me question how I wanted to spend the (very very) few free minutes I had a day when I wasn't (a) working or (b) being a mom. I finally gave in to the fact that my hobbies are, and probably always will be a little on the unusual side.  And so here I am, reclaiming hobbies that are more familiar to my grandmother than my peers and loving every second of it. So much so that I can't help but share. I hope you find something here that you like and enjoy your visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment